Crash Commando's getting a patch update this week on PSN to fix a few issues, implement DUALSHOCK 3 support, and the addition of rumble.
Here's the list of fixes, courtesy of the US PS Blog:
- Sound fix for issues where various sounds are not being played at all
- Unlock Heist Map Pack fix
- Now unlocks the Heist Map Pack properly when purchasing it within the game’s online store
- Heist cash bag fix
- Corrected detection of when players and other players bots are removed from the game taking the cash bag with them
- DUALSHOCK 3 Vibration support
- Added rumble for player weapons, near player explosions, player vehicle weapons, player vehicle collision impacts, weapon impacts on the player etc.
- To avoid any new text issues the game only acknowledges the on/off setting of vibrations the player can set in the system’s controller settings
This will probably go live on Thurday, but don't quote us on that.