So, Crackdown 2 is awesome. Like, properly awesome. As in "oh my god, it's so awesome, I am melting at it's awesomeness."
Thats how awesome it is. We have a full hands-on and eyes-on report of the campaign and multiplayer going live tomorrow, but a shitload of stuff went live today.
You can find them below. Ones bolded are the important ones, innit.
You need to get this one next year, Radioheads.
- Interview, part 1: Crackdown 2 design boss and producer on Pacific City’s future
- Interview, part 2: Crackdown 2 design boss and producer on Pacific City’s future
- Crackdown 2 – new shots
- Ruffian: Crackdown 2 will run at 30fps
- Crackdown 3 city to “alter,” says Ruffian boss
- Ruffian: Nine underground levels in Crackdown 2