The PC patch for Call of Duty: World of War is ready for download, fixing all multiplayer issues and including Map Pack One.
You'll get three regular multiplayer maps and the Nazi Zombie map.
The full patch notes:
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Knee Deep, Nightfire, Station
- Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: Verruckt
- Improved spawning logic.
- Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
- Mods: IWD's can be placed in the usermaps folder.
- Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
- Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
- Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
- All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
- Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
- Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
- Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
- "Bayonet jumping" has been disabled.