A Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Starter Pack has been released on Steam.
From today through February 29, the Starter Pack offers access to public ranked multiplayer matches and game features, including Weapon Paint Shop, Gunsmith, Arena, Freerun, Theater and the Black Market.
The multiplayer-only version of the game will run you $14.99, but know going in it doesn't feature full game content.
Here's what's NOT included in the Starter Pack:
- Zombies game mode
- Campaign game mode
- Ability to play in Multiplayer custom games
- Ability to Prestige (your level will be capped at 55 in the Starter Pack)
- Access to mod tools or modded content (once released)
- Access to unranked server browser (once released)
- Ability to Fresh Start your profile
- he ability to access Dead Ops Arcade II and Nightmares mode
Should you enjoy yourself, you can upgrade to the full PC version of the game at any time and the Starter Pack cost will be automatically deducted from the price of the full game or Digital Deluxe Edition.