Catch up now. Plenty of stuff for you to look at here.
- Activision publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg has commented on last week's Modern Warfare leaked, saying the company decided to spin the breach into a marketing "win".
- Microsoft’s said that Gears of War 3 pre-orders have now hit 1 million worldwide, making it the fastest pre-ordered title in Xbox 360 history. Over 1.29 million people participated in the beta.
- Sony’s fixed a PSN password reset URL exploit which caused it to take down PSN and Qriocity services yesterday.
- LA Noire's locking up older PS3s and 360s, according to various user reports. Rockstar blamed PS3's latest Firmware in a forum post yesterday, but has since removed the note.
- Zipper's dropped 33 staff.
- We spoke to Sucker Punch’s Ken Schramm and Joe Ishikura in Sydney about inFamous 2's sense of power.
- Angry Birds has been downloaded 200 million times. Microsoft confirmed a Windows Phone 7 version yesterday.
- APB's open beta, due to start yesterday, has been delayed because of player disconnect issue. No new date's been given for the test as yet.