There's plenty going on today, so be sure to check this out, unless you want to start your day at a disadvantage. Why would you want to do that?
- Capcom’s announced Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City for a winter release on PS3, 360 and PC, confirming Canadian studio Slant Six Games is developing the title.
- Game Informer's gone live with a load of Saints Row: The Third shots.
- Apple’s confirmed its Worldwide Developers Conference will take place in San Francisco between June 6-9. That's the same week as E3. This is not an accident.
- PS3 hacker George “Geohot” Hotz has dismissed claims by Sony that he lied to a court about creating a PSN account.
- The PlayStation Rewards beta's concluded, but it looks as though the entire project's been backburnered.
- And Metacritic's disabled its developer aggregate score program. It wasn't "comprehensive" enough, apparently.
- Silent Hill: Downpour developer Vatra Games has told VG247 that any inclusion of multiplayer into the series’s future would need to be something “new.”
- Trip Hawkins has been ordered to pay a $20 million tax bill. The EA co-founder filed for bankruptcy in 2006.
There. See? Now you're one-up on the other guy. Go piss in his coffee.