Friday, motherfucker. Kick the shit out of your morning with the need-to-know news in audio and text form.
- The first proper Mass Effect 3 details are up. They're skimmed from the latest Game Informer.
- The MCV Awards were held last night. Ubisoft won the Grand Prix. Get the full results here.
- Twisted Metal's been confirmed for an October 4 release. Watch a new video here.
- Ken Levine thinks sex in games is "silly" and shows "puppets with their clothes off".
- Mass Effect 3 is on the next Game Informer cover. The mag hits in the next few days and has a 12-page feature on the game.
- Funcom's finally admitted that The Secret World isn't coming to 360. Never could have guessed that.
That's it. It's the weekend. Go mental.