The Bloody Harvest event is back again and there's a host of spooky challenges for you to complete.
Borderlands 3's Halloween event, Bloody Harvest, is back for another year and will run until November 5. During the next month or so, you'll have a bunch of Bloody Harvest challenges to complete that will net you some sweet new loot.
You'll be able to find the Bloody Harvest vendor, Maurice, in Sanctuary, as well as the portal to Heck. You can trade Maurice your hard-earned cash for new weapons and gear, too, so speak with him to get started.
Borderlands 3: Bloody Harvest challenges
There are 15 Bloody Harvest challenges to work your way through until November 5. You'll receive a mixture of weapons, cosmetics and currency for completing them alongside the other Bloody Harvest loot you'll acquire during the event.
To get started, you'll need to complete the Descent into Heck quest by finding and killing 25 ghosts. After that, you'll need to defeat Captain Haunt. He's a spooky skeleton version of Captain Traunt, and you'll need to farm him for one of these challenges.
- An Eye for Quality Hecktoplasm - Kill 20 Loot Ghosts
- Chaotic Good Cleric - Kill 500 Ghosts in Mayhem Mode
- Charon's Toll - Collect 50 pieces of Bloody Harvest loot
- Easy as Pumpkin Pie - Solve the Pumpkin Puzzle
- El Compeón Fantasmal - Kill Haunted El Dragon Jr
- Exorcist - Kill 150 Haunted Badasses
- Friends Don't Die - Kill a Haunted Demoskaggon
- Heckraiser - Loot a Bloody Harvest Legendary
- I am Rakkman! - Kill the Haunted Rakkman
- Lawful Good Cleric - Kill 250 Ghosts
- My Boss has been Ghosting me all week - Kill Captain Haunt 25 times
- Nate's Hostile - Kill Haunted Borman Nates
- Pumpkin Spiced - Equip 3 pieces of Bloody Harvest loot at the same time
- Reap What You Sow, Bro - Kill Captain Haunt with a Bloody Harvest gun
- Snowball's Chance in Heck - Kill 100 Haunted enemies with Cryo Damage in the Heck Hole
You can check out our Psycho Krieg guides here, such as how to defeat Evil Brick and Mordecai here, as well as where to find the Castle Crimson, Sapphire's Run and Benediction to Pain Signal to Noise challenges.
If you're nearer the end of the DLC, you can check out how to open the Vaulthalla secret room here.