Last week, Visceral Games provided a look at some of the gadgets and vehicles included in the upcoming Robbery DLC for Battlefield Hardline. Today, another gadget and five weapons were revealed.
The gadget is the FR Mask which will be available for the Operator class. It is a fire-resistant mask which can reduce, and sometimes eliminate, fire damage from molotovs and incendiary grenades.
Weapons listed below should be familiar to Battlefield players:
- Assault rifle for the Operator class - Fires 5.56MM x 45MM at 850 rounds-per-minute. It's medium-ranged combat.
- Shotgun for the Enforcer class - Semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun. Effective in close-quarters.
- Sniper Rifle for the Professional class - Semi-automatic sniper rifle shoots a .416 round. Great for long-range combat.
- SMG for the Mechanic class - Fires a 9mm bullet. Perfect for short-to-medium ranged situations.
- SMG for all classes - SMG-style weapon that fires armor penetrating rounds. Fits short-to-medium ranged instances.
The developer also noted a base game update launching alongside the Robbery DLC will include new weapons, which all classes can use.
One is the throwback Carbine rifle. It's a semi-automatic with less range than a typical Carbine or assault rifle, but its increased damages makes up for the lack of range.
Hardline players will also receive a new sidearm that shoots armor-piercing rounds with the base game update.
Battlefield Hardline: Robbery releases in September.