Battlefield 4's Commander App has been updated with a host of teaks and features inspired by user feedback.
The main changes include:
- Squad Member Visibility: You will now be able to see the player names and kits of players in a squad when it is selected
- VOIP visibility: You will now be able to tell which player in a squad is talking to you through VOIP
- Issuing orders to a squad now shows the position of all squad members while you are dragging out the order
- You can now drop squad assets (such as promotions) directly on the squad list
- If you have an XP boost active, the scoring for this will now be more visible in the UI
- Lots of bug fixes and stability improvements
For those who haven't used the Commander App, it's available for both iPads and Android tablets (or at least phablets). It works with all platforms - PC and all consoles.
Players using Commander mode can select their server, use VOIP to speak with their team members (except on Xbox One, although that will be corrected soon, with any luck), view team chat, and more.
A full and detailed account of the changes is available on the Battlelog forums.