It's time for the big reveal of Baldur's Gate 3 - watch a livestream of gameplay from Larian Studios.
Larian Studios is hosting a gameplay reveal of Baldur’s Gate 3 at PAX East today, which you can watch right here.
The stream kicks off on February 27 at 12pm PST, 3pm EST, 8pm UK. Expect to see direct gameplay from Baldur's Gate 3, with the session scheduled to last 90 minutes in total.
If you want more Baldur's Gate 3, get some of this down ya:
- Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access will feature 5 companions
- You can play through Baldur's Gate 3 using turn-based mode from start to finish
- Baldur's Gate 3 is more than Divinity: Original Sin in a Dungeons and Dragons skin
- I watched Larian's disastrous reveal of Baldur's Gate 3 and it was glorious
- You can bang all companions in Baldur's Gate 3, but romance is more than just a simple reward
The livestream is hosted by creative director Swen Vincke, playing live on stage with "a very special guest," revealing more about the story, gameplay systems and more. According to screenshots leaked earlier today, Baldur's Gate 3 is adopting turn-based combat, presumably similar to Larian Studios' Divinity: Original Sin series.
If you are attending PAX East, Larian will have a booth dedicated to the game, and the team will host live gameplay presentations for the entire week.
Baldur's Gate 3 will arrive in Early Access sometime later this year.
Announced last year in June, the game will be playable solo or in co-op, and is in development for PC and Stadia.