Black Ops 4 gets another update that brings further changes to Multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout.
Following this week's 10GB Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch that saw Nuketown drop for PC and Xbox One players, Treyarch has released a second update with a few additional tweaks - like an auto-mantle toggle - and has assured players that it has heard the requests for an auto-sprint option on console.
Auto-mantle is live on consoles now, and is "coming soon" to PC, while issues with spawns in round-based respawn game modes has been fixed .
The Thanksgiving Quad Feed event is also live on all platforms, dishing out a delicious helping of double XP in Multiplayer and Zombies, double Tier Boosts and Merits, and double Nebulium Plasma.
You can check out the full patch notes below:
- Quad Feed (now live through 10AM PT Monday, Nov. 26)
- 2XP in Multiplayer and Zombies
- 2X Tier Boost in Multiplayer and Blackout
- 2X Merits in Blackout
- 2X Nebulium Plasma in Zombies
- Added an option in the Controls menu to toggle Auto Mantle on or off (now live on PS4 and Xbox, coming soon on PC). Applies to Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Resolved an issue where enabling Sprint Cancels Reload would disable Auto Mantle (now live on PS4 and Xbox, coming soon on PC).
- Clarified the description for Signature Weapons to inform players that the Reactive Camo & Masterwork are now available as soon as a Signature Weapon is unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where the Cheers! Gesture could not be equipped on Firebreak and Seraph.
- Fixed an issue where some Stickers were missing their set name.
- Resolved a spawn issue in Domination and Control (both Core and Hardcore).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player quit immediately as they were being killed. (PS4/Xbox One)
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player disconnected while swimming in the water in Icebreaker. (PS4/Xbox One)
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a player left a match shortly after joining. (PS4/Xbox One)
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to use extra Perks, which also caused the game to crash. (PS4/Xbox One)
- Improved melee hit registration. (PS4/Xbox One)