Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s first major expansion, Wrath of the Druids, will be available on April 29.
In Wrath of the Druids, Assassin's Creed Valhalla players will journey to Ireland and unravel the mysteries of a druidic cult, tracking and discovering their members.
Diving into Gaelic myths and folklores, they’ll need to fight their way through haunted forests and various landscapes while trying to gain influence among Gaelic kings.
The expansion can be purchased as a standalone or accessed through the Season Pass.
In addition, Season 2 of Ostara Season, features exclusive narrative content and in-game events accessible to all players. Starting today, players can celebrate spring as part of the time-limited Ostara Festival with new challenges and rewards.
Ostara Festival, the first update of Ostara Season, invites players to discover an in-game event active until April 8 in a dedicated area of Ravensthorpe. Various Easter-themed festivities will be available, including:
- Settlement decoration activity
- Drinking, Archery, and Fighting mini-games
- Three new character quests: Eivor can enjoy an Egg Hunt, the May-Queen celebration, and protect the settlement against night spirits
- Three new skills: Fearless Leaper lets Eivor land a mastered falling attack atop enemies, while the Raven’s Loot and Loot Food skills increase Eivor’s efficiency when at range or fighting close-up
- Exclusive rewards including settlement decorations and customization items
To experience the Ostara Festival, players must reach England and complete one of the first narrative arcs – either Grantebridgescire or Ledecestrescire. The festival will then be triggered automatically when players visit the settlement. To access the May-Queen activity, players’ settlement must have reached Level 3.
Starting today, players will also be able to change Eivor’s gear appearance with visual customization, better known as transmogrification or “Change Appearance” in-game.
The original gear and armor stats remain unchanged as Eivor is visually customized. Once a piece of gear or a weapon is found, its visuals can be equipped in exchange for silver by visiting the Blacksmith in Ravensthorpe if the item is from the same category.
To celebrate the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla community, players will receive Altair’s Outfit, the Yule Gear Set and cosmetics, and 300 opals for free. To claim the rewards, they must access the Animus Store.
Two future updates will add more content for Ostara Season, including:
- Mastery Challenge: A second update will add a new game mode building on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s core combat mechanics, bringing a highly replayable combat experience. A Master arrives at the settlement, inspiring Eivor to train and perfect challenges to become a Master.
- Additional rewards
The game is available on Xbox Series X/ S, Xbox One consoles, PPS5, PS4, the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store on Windows PC, as well as on Stadia, Amazon Luna and Ubisoft’s subscription service, Ubisoft+.