Assassins Creed 3 doesn't hit PC until the end of November, but there's the rig you'll need to take advantage of it.
The specs were released recently and seem pretty reasonable, although there's a strongly worded note about what kinds of GPUs are supported. Check 'em out below, taken straight from Ubisoft's support site:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better recommended
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- DVD-ROM: Dual-layer drive
- Hard Drive Space: 17 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- AMD Radeon HD 3870 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series or better
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / 9 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 series or better
- Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Ubisoft released the PC requirements for Far Cry 3 today, too.
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 version of Assassin's Creed 3 drop in late October and the Wii U version accompanies the console's launch in November.