Arma Tactics concludes deployment on all devices, demo out now
Arma Tactics has finally made its way to all formats, meaning it's now available on Android, iOS, Linux, Mac and PC.
The turn-based close-combat strategy effort also has a demo available. It puts players in charge of a squad of four and tasks them with story-driven missiones and random objectives. Here's a features list, which has not been edited for PR enthusiasm:
- Explore highly detailed battlefield environments that come to life with sophisticated particle systems and post-process effects
- See your men come to life with realistic animations captured by a powerful motion-capture solution
- Lead them through a thrilling single player campaign or improve your skills in generated missions
- Gather experience points to level up your characters, upgrade weapons and unlock special equipment
- Choose your difficulty – we make sure the game is fun to play for both casual players and hardcore gamers
- Take part in challenging special game modes
The Linux, Mac and PC version also boasts an exclusive campaign, in which terrorists seize a dam; a trailer is below.
Arma Tactics will set you back $8.99/€6.99/£5.99 on Steam, or $5 and regional equivalent on mobile.
You can grab the game - and demo where available - on Steam, through the App Store, Google Play, or directly from Bohemia.