Arma Tactics has finally made its way to all formats, meaning it's now available on Android, iOS, Linux, Mac and PC.
The turn-based close-combat strategy effort also has a demo available. It puts players in charge of a squad of four and tasks them with story-driven missiones and random objectives. Here's a features list, which has not been edited for PR enthusiasm:
- Explore highly detailed battlefield environments that come to life with sophisticated particle systems and post-process effects
- See your men come to life with realistic animations captured by a powerful motion-capture solution
- Lead them through a thrilling single player campaign or improve your skills in generated missions
- Gather experience points to level up your characters, upgrade weapons and unlock special equipment
- Choose your difficulty – we make sure the game is fun to play for both casual players and hardcore gamers
- Take part in challenging special game modes
The Linux, Mac and PC version also boasts an exclusive campaign, in which terrorists seize a dam; a trailer is below.
Arma Tactics will set you back $8.99/€6.99/£5.99 on Steam, or $5 and regional equivalent on mobile.