Amazon Prime Day 2022 is just around the corner, with the online retailer's two-day sales event starting on 12th July and running through until midnight on 13th July. We're expecting to see to lots of deals on games and gaming accessories, including those for the PlayStation 4. Now regarded as a previous-gen console, there's likely to be lots of big savings on PS4 games both old and new, so those of you without a PS5 can still grab a bargain this Prime Day!
In this guide we've listed the PS4 games that are currently on sale as well as ones we'd like to see further discounts on this year. PS4 games are still a good investment even if you plan on getting a PS5 in the future, as many games are cross-gen compatible or come with a free PS5 upgrade option so you can continue your progress on the newer console.
Prime Day PS4 games deals we'd like to see in the US
- Resident Evil Village- $30
- Red Dead Redemption 2- $29
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga- $44
- Elden Ring- $48
- Far Cry 6- $25
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales- $44
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands- $45
Prime Day PS4 games deals we'd like to see in the UK
- Lost Judgment - £25
- Life is Strange: True Colours - £28
- Resident Evil Village - £25
- Gran Turismo 7 - £45
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla - £24
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - £18
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order - £20
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - £35
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - £45
Prime Day PS4 controller deals
We may be lucky and see some deeper discounts on DualShock 4 controllers this Prime Day. Some colour variants are already on sale at Amazon UK, like the Midnight Blue version for £49.99.
- Sony DualShock 4 Wireless PS4 controller-Midnight Blue- £50 (was £55)
We'll update this page with any other PS4 deals we catch wind of in advance of Prime Day 2022, and with all the best PS4 deals as they happen over the 12th and 13th of July. It's also a good idea to follow our Twitter account so you don't miss any future updates and to also keep up-to-date with other deals on games, consoles, accessories, and more before and after Prime Day.