The latest patch to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has added daily challenges and rewards, not unlike those found in Destiny.
The Supply Drop Daily Challenges are part of Advanced Warfare's latest patch. They are only available on the PC and new-gen versions of the game.
Similar to Destiny's Daily Heroics, completing those daily challenges will award you with XP bonuses, Supply Drops, or a rare piece of gear from a new, exclusive KVA Recon gear set. Each day, a randomised message will be sent to players containing a new challenge.
They can be found under "Find Match" or under the "Challenges" menu, and all progress will be tracked. Challenges will have a variety of objects, such as reaching a certain number of kills with a specific weapon type.
The full patch notes are below.
- Fixed unlocking issues with the AE4 for Digital Edition owners that own Season Pass. (Xbox only)
- Matchmaking improvements
- Connectivity improvements
- Removed skull HUD element from System Hack Scorestreak UI effect
- Adjusted the score value the System Hack Scorestreak
- Increased the timing between kills to count Multikills
- Addressed rare issue where CTF flag was not being returned immediately
- Fixed rare crash issue when switching profiles
- Adjusted the time limit expiration for Red Baron gear after challenge has been completed
- Fixed various out of map exploits
Security and Anti-Cheat Updates:
- Updated Security features
- Updated base AE4 icon as it was displaying the AE4 Widowmaker weapon
- Updated Playlist Menu
- Fixed issues with localization copy in the in-game store
- Updated sorting of Character Gear within Customization menu
- Added new Supply Drop Daily Challenges
- Fixed an issue where Clan Wars Bonus XP was not being awarded
Broadcaster UI Updates:
- Addressed rare issue with eSports Broadcaster HUD disappearing
Ranked Play Updates:
- Addressed issue where Join Session in progress in Ranked Play was still active
- Addressed issue where players where dropping multiple divisions after a match in Ranked Play
- Addressed rare issue with wins counting as losses in Ranked Play
Have a look at that exclusive new KVA Recon gear set in the gallery below: