Activision has announced its plans for San Diego Comic-Con. If you plan on attending the event, you may which to have a look below to find out what is in store for you. The firm also plans on announcing a new game in the Marvel franchise during a panel on Saturday, July 14. We're assuming its Hit Monkey.
Activision's Full San Diego Comic-Con 2012 Booth Activities Include:
- First time multiplayer hands-on with TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON video game.
- First time hands-on with the TRANSFORMERS PRIME Wii game.
- Find out what happens in The Amazing Spider-Man video game, which serves as an epilogue story to the just released blockbuster hit movie.
- Live stage demos of TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON single player campaign and presentations of the recently-revealed Moonraker and On Her Majesty's Secret Service movie missions from 007 Legends.
- Exclusive screenings of all-new 007 Legendsand The Walking Dead video game trailers.
- Limited edition San Diego Comic-Con fan giveaways.
- Panel: TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON Video Game Talent: Peter Cullen, Gregg Berger, Nolan North, Matt Tieger, and Dave Cravens
- Panel: All new game announcement at the Marvel Video Games Panel from High Moon.
Various autograph opportunities will also be present.
Comic Con takes place July 12-15.