Slowclap has released a small patch for Absolver which should make things considerably more stable.
Patch 1.05 for Absolver was released yesterday for PC, and it mainly consists of bug fixes and stability improvements. It will be released for
That's not the end of it though, as the developer said it will continue to work on online stability and server availability for players around the world.
Patch notes for 1.05 are below.
- Various improvements to server connection and matchmaking
- Added double save to avoid complete progression loss if a save get corrupted
- Bug fixes when joining a school
- Fixed bug where Achievements wouldn’t be unlocked on Steam and PS4.
- Beat an AI to unlock your due achievements, there could be a small delay before the achievement pops
- Cross-region invitations added
- Fixed Boss progression not being updated (For now, this fix only works for bosses, we’re still working on fixing the Marked Ones progression issue. We apologize about this issue and are still investigating.
- Improved overall stability
The team is actively working on an update to improve lag, especially for Russian and Oceanian players, and promises it "will be fixed very soon."
At launch last week, PlayStation 4 users reported issues with crashes creating corrupt saves. By the end of the week, Slowclap had released an update which fixed the issue, along with crashes related to dialog and combo edition. Stability improvements were also provided, and the waterfall shader issues was addressed. The same patch was released for PC.
Next week, patch 1.06 will be released. According to the developer, it will include more improvements based on feedback from 1.05 as well as "some new items for Prospects."
The game is also in the works for Xbox One but a release date has yet to be announced.