Good news, Xbox fans! The new Xbox Wireless controller is currently $20 off at a number of online stores, bringing the price down to a none-too-shabby $40.
Customers across the pond can get the controller for a marginally less impressive discount of £10.
Released on the 20th November, the new controller boasts a USB-C port, a dedicated ‘share’ button, an inverted D-Pad, and a smaller, more ergonomic design. The biggest draw is probably the cross-compatibility: it can connect not only to the Xbox Series X and S, but also the Xbox One and PC. Android and iPhone support are, according to Microsoft, ‘in the future’, though how soon that future will arrive is anyone’s guess.
- Buy the Xbox Wireless Controller from BestBuy for $39.99
- Buy the Xbox Wireless Controller from Microsoft Store for $39.99
- Buy the Xbox Wireless Controller from Amazon UK for £44.99
- Buy the Xbox Wireless Controller from Microsoft Store for £44.99
- Buy the Xbox Wireless Controller from Currys for £44.99
- Buy the Xbox Wireless Controller from Game for £44.99
Want to see the latest offers on Xbox games and gear? Head over to our hub page on the best Xbox One Black Friday deals. You should also follow the Jelly Deals Twitter account to see the latest tech discounts. Come on, all the cool kids are doing it.