With this year’s Prime Day sale now officially over, we hope you managed to grab some new PS4 and PS5 games for cheap. If you didn’t, don’t worry. Some of the best PlayStation Prime Day deals are still live at the time of writing, so there’s still a short window to grab a bargain. Here’s a reminder of what was and still is on sale.
- Prime Day PS5 game deals (US)
- Prime Day PS5 game deals (UK)
- Prime Day PS4 game deals (US)
- Prime Day PS4 game deals (UK)
- Prime Day PS5 accessory deals
Some of the best PS5 Prime Day deals in this year’s sale were exclusive to the US. These include Demon’s Souls and Returnal, both of which were discounted to $50 each. Returnal has shot back up in price, but you can still grab the likes of Demon’s Souls, Resident Evil Village and plenty more at their Prime Day prices!
Over in the UK, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla was discounted to £30, Outriders Day One Edition to £35 and Watch Dogs Legion all the way down to £22. While these have now sold out, there’s still a decent selection of discounted pS5 games to choose from.
PS5 games (US)
- Demon’s Souls for $49.94
- Resident Evil Village for $49.94
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remake for $41.88
- The Nioh Collection for $49.94
- Immortals Fenyx Rising for $29.94
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for $29.88
- Marvel’s Avengers for $34.99
- The Pathless for $29.98
- Outriders Day One Edition for $44.99
PS5 games (UK)
- Marvel’s Avengers for £35
- Judgement for £30.41
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon for £36.95
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade for £53.35
PS4 Prime Day deals
It wasn’t just PS5 titles that were heavily discounted this year. There were some impressive discounts on PS4 titles too, one of the best being Final Fantasy VII Remake which was $29.99 (it’s not sold out).
Most of the PS4 titles in the Prime Day Sale include free upgrades to their PS5 versions, but double-check before you purchase, just to make sure.
As there are some pretty significant price differences between backward compatible PS4 and PS5 titles, we’d recommend grabbing the PS4 versions if they come with a free next-gen upgrade. Here’s a list of the titles that are still available at their Prime Day prices.
PS4 games (US)
- Ghost of Tsushima for $39.88
- It Takes Two for $29.99
- Marvel’s Avengers Earth’s Mightiest (Collector’s) Edition for $98
- Marvel’s Avengers for $24.99
- Persona 5 Strikers for $39.99
- Dark Souls Remastered for $20.07
- Mafia Definitive Edition for $19.99
- Nier Automata Game of the Yohra edition for $25.51
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Premium Edition for $14.99
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition for $25.56
PS4 games (UK)
PS5 Accessory Deals
A Prime Day sale is always a great opportunity to increase your console’s storage space for cheap. In the US, you can still pick up a 4TB WD Black HDD for just $109.99 – that’s the same price it was available for on Prime Day.
You can grab the 4TB WD Black HDD for £99.99 in the UK.
There were some great accessories and game bundles on sale too in the UK. Congratulations to anyone that managed to grab a DualSense Wireless Controller with Sackboy: A Big Adventure or Spider-Man: Miles Morales for £80, or the DualSense and Pulse 3D headset bundle for £120.
The above deals won’t be around for long, so if you spot anything you do want, make sure you grab it now while it’s still available at a discounted price.
And for those of you that missed out on this year’s best deals, make sure you head to the Jelly Deals Twitter and give us a follow so it doesn’t happen again! There’s not that long to go until Black Friday.