Both Best Buy and Amazon US are running a sale on a number of physical and digital Nintendo Switch games, including major releases such as Super Mario Odyssey, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and more.
First up, at Best Buy, many physical copies of first-party Switch games have fallen to $39.99, while others have only been given a smaller discount to $44.99. Either way, it’s a considerable price cut when you’d usually be expected to pay $60 for any of them.
You can find the full list below:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for $39.99
- Super Mario Odyssey for $39.99
- Super Mario Party for $39.99
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for $44.99
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 for $44.99
- Super Mario Maker 2 for $39.99
- Paper Mario: The Origami King for $44.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening for $44.99
As for the digital deals, both Best Buy and Amazon US share the same list. Some of the highlights include Stardew Valley for $10.49, Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics for $27.99 and Celeste for $9.99.
Want to be the first to know about all the best gaming offers on the web? Then why not give Jelly Deals a follow on Twitter!