A Viking’s life is full of blood, adventure, and glory, but to get the best ending in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla you have to make some tough decisions as well.
Throughout your adventure as you fight through the Raven Clan’s Viking conquest of England, there are more than a few choices which affect the story you see.
On your way towards the ending of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you’re given a lot of dialogue choices. For the most part it’s fine to go with your gut feeling; you shouldn’t play the game in fear of making a “mistake” and “ruining” your playthrough.
However, there are a few key quests which have different outcomes based on your decisions and actions.
On top of this, your relationship with your brother Sigurd is key to the resolution of the game’s story. At a few points across Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, your fraternal bond will be tested, and to see the best ending, you’ll need to weather those storms.
As we go through the different actions Eivor needs to take, we’ll try our very best not to spoil them too completely. When these situations arise, you should know what we’re talking about.
However, it almost goes without saying, but consider this your spoiler warning for quests, character scenarios, and twists.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Best Ending
Below is a list of the general actions you need to take to see the best ending in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. We have separate pages for each, so click through for more information on them.
Most deal with the resolutions to the region quests for the kingdoms of England, while the ones that specifically mention Sigurd are about your relationship with him.
They are in rough order of appearance:
- Do not steal Styrbjorn’s resources before you head to England
- Pick the correct traitor in Grantebridge – click for details
- Spare Leofrith in Ledecestrescire
- Spare Rued in East Anglia, then let Oswald fight him later
- Do not pursue a relationship with Randvi until her situation changes
- Do not punch Basim or Sigurd after your quest with Fulke in Oxenefordescire
- Tell Ubba the truth during the Sciropscire arc
- Pick the correct traitor in Essexe
- Don’t pick Herefrith as Ealdorman in Lincolnscire, and don’t let Trgyve die
- Save Faravid in Eurvicscire
- Let the character have their axe in your fight with them – you will know who
- Don’t go against Sigurd’s final judgement