For this Fortnite challenge, you’ll need to find five floating rings at Steamy Stacks.
For the past season or two, there have been a few challenges where you’re tasked with finding floating rings at various named locations. This week, you’re off to Steamy Stacks to find five blue rings to earn your XP.
This area is likely to get quite busy while players try to complete this challenge, so aim to land their first and look for a weapon or two as quickly as possible.
Fortnite: Chapter 2 Season 4 – Where to find floating rings at Steamy Stacks
You know the drill by now: you’re looking for five large blue rings. You can find them:
- On a small platform at the top of a building in the left of Steamy Stacks
- To the east of the building, atop a pillar to the right of the left tower
- To the right of the pillar, on a pipe in front of the right tower
- In the building between the two previous locations, just beneath a yellow claw
- In the building in the top right corner of Steamy Stacks, above some pipes
And that’s it! You can find our guide for the Wolverine skin challenges here, as well as how to eliminate Stark Robots at Quinjet Patrol landing sites and all the map changes so far.
Here’s where you can find the Black Panther memorial at Panther’s Prowl and where to ride a motorboat under different coloured steel bridges.