The first post-launch update for Baldur’s Gate 3 is here, even if it may not be the one players have been asking for.
Larian has pushed out the first hotfix for Baldur’s Gate 3. Hotfix One brings a number of crash fixes, as well as various other smaller gameplay tweaks.
This is not the one Larian promised will address the multiplayer problems – that one is still in the works. Nevertheless, the developer wanted to get this one out of the way now. It’s not clear when the multiplayer fixes will arrive.
Outside of the crash fixes, today’s update corrects a few problems with the Pickup and Pickup and Add to Wares commands, overlapping views in the inventory screen, and a problem that resulted in players being unable to ready up when someone joins the lobby.
Read on below for the full change log:
- Fixed a crash related to using rush-type actions.
- Fixed a crash related to the target camera.
- Fixed a crash in character creation.
- Fixed a crash during dialogs.
- Fixed overlapping items inside the inventory views.
- Fixed “Pickup” and “Pickup And Add To Wares” inside containers.
- Fixed a player assignment issue when someone would leave from a full multiplayer party. The leftover character can now be assigned correctly.
- Fixed an issue with summons showing up as regular companions
- Fixed an issue where players could not ready up when other players joined the lobby.
- Fixed being able to move immovable objects.
We continue to update and expand our Baldur’s Gate 3 guides. If you’re feeling a bit lost, we recommend starting out with the Baldur’s Gate 3 race and build guide.