Season 2 of Fall Guys kicks off today with new features, modes, and improvements.
The patch notes for Fall Guys Season 2 are now available, and you will find some nice additions with the new season.
There are four new levels in the season along with three new features, improvements, and some bug fixes.
One of the improvements is the ability to see your party members fall alongside you while waiting for matchmaking to complete. A couple of the new features are the Random Outfit Generator, and Nameplates.
And of course, one of the new levels is Kight Fever, and every time we type the name of that level, we get a Bee Gees song stuck in our head.
You can read over the notes for patch 1.09 below.
Have fun with Season 2.
Fall Guys Season 2 Patch 1.09
- New Feature: The Show Selector – Time-limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favorite round types by selecting which Show they want to play.
- New Feature: Nameplates – Mix and Match customizable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guys attire.
- New Feature: Random Outfit Generator – Press the triangle on the customizer screen until you get a combination of items you like.
- New Level: Knight Fever – Our hardest level yet
- New Level: Wall Guys – Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls
- New Level: Egg Siege – A brand new Egg Scramble map with a moving drawbridge
- New Level: Hoopsie Legends – A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable Blocks
- Improvement: See your party members fall alongside you whilst waiting for matchmaking to complete
- Improvement: Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges
- Improvement: Visual updates to many levels
- General: A plethora of new customization options – costumes, faceplates, color palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- General: Many bug fixes and optimizations