Fall Guys developer Mediatonic has released the mid-season update for the game, adding the spinning hammer Big Yeetus.
Fall guys: Ultimate Knockout has updated the game, and along with the big hammer, it adds a new-anti-cheating system to PC.
Another PC-specific addition includes the ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons, and PS4 users will notice improved stability when creating parties.
Other changes include dynamic variation of objects in certain rounds, improved stability when progressing from one round to another, bug fixes in levels, and the team lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety.
You can find the patch notes below.
- [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
- [PC] Added ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons
- [PS4] Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
- Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds.
- Big Yeetus
- Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be fewer disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now.
- Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode, and improved resilience when network errors occur.
- Fall Ball timer down to 120 seconds from 150
- Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety
The patch comes ahead of the game’s October update brings kicks off season 2. It will feature a medieval theme, with new mini-games and costumes.