The Labor Day sales are underway at a handful of retailers and there are some exciting reductions on a range of top Switch games – and much more.
These offers are live at both Amazon and Best Buy (will slight variations between the two) so it’s simply a case of picking your preferred retailer and snagging a bargain. You’ll find lots of the big first-party games reduced to just $40. A rare sight for a Nintendo game!
To be fair, you might not be wanting any new Switch games for a while after the Super Mario 3D All-Stars announcement from this week.
In any case, here are some of the games reduced at Amazon below. The full Best Buy list is right here:
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition for $39.99
- Splatoon 2 for $39.99
- Super Mario Maker 2 for $39.99
- Mario Tennis Aces for $39.99
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for $39.99
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 for $39.99
Meanwhile, GameStop’s Labor Day sale has also begun with up to 50 per cent off a number of recent console games. There are savings to be had on the likes of Resident Evil 3, Control, Doom Eternal and more. I’ve popped some of the best prices below.
- Resident Evil 3 for $39.99 – PS4 / Xbox One
- Doom Eternal for $29.99 – PS4 / Xbox One
- Control for $19.99 – PS4 / Xbox One
These GameStop deals will be available until 7th September, while there’s no stated end date for the Switch offers at the top of the post. Best nab ‘em quick if you don’t want to miss out!