A new update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone has been released, and it’s a rather big download for Xbox One users.
The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone update addresses a few bugs, but primarily fixes the issue of weapon models corrupting on screen.
Xbox One users should note this is a rather large patch, coming in at 66.3GB. The reason for the size, according to Infinity Ward, is due to an “unforeseen bug” with the Microsoft patch delivery process. Because of this, Xbox One users will have to redownload files they already have.
The studio said it is “working closely” with Microsoft to make sure future downloads are smaller. Keep in mind that you can also uninstall content you may no longer wish to use to reduce the size even further.
It is a 1.2GB for PS4 users and on PC, it is 0.88GB update for Warzone and 1.83GB for MW/WZ.
With that out of the way, you can find the patch notes below.
- Fix for weapon models (sights and weapons picked up) corrupting on screen
- Fix for an error that could occur when selecting “Play Again” option in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where players could use the rope ascender through a closed door in Downtown
- Fixed an issue where the world model of the Common AUG was appearing invisible in Warzone
- The increased map counts in our playlists caused some maps to not appear in playlist rotations. To help them appear more regularly, we’re removing the following maps from each mode listed below:
- Headquarters – Removing Arklov Peak and Shipment
- Kill Confirmed -Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Cyber Attack – Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Hardpoint – Removing Piccadilly and Aniyah Incursion
- Search and Destroy – Removing Rust