The Fanatical Summer Sale starts today, and fans of Japanese games have a special reason to rejoice as Sega, Capcom and Bandai Namco are among the many publishers offering a bountiful of savings.
Sega’s got arguably the most deals of the lot, with huge savings across from the latest ports to their classic back catalogue.
We rounded out some of our favourites here:
- The Yakuza Bundle (includes Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza Kiwami 2 for $26.49 / £20.99
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 for $15.99 / £12.79
- Catherine Classic for $9.19 / £6.89
- Sonic Mania for $6.39 / £4.79
- Vanquish for $4.59 / £3.44
- Bayonetta for $4.59 / £3.44
- Shenmue 1 and 2 for $6.89 / £5.74
- Alien Isolation Collection for $11.49 / £8.04
- Two Point Hospital for $11.19 / £7.99
While not part of the sale, it’s worth noting that you can also save 17% off the upcoming Yakuza: Like A Dragon when you pre-order via Fanatical, which also applies to the Hero Edition and Legendary Hero Edition if you want more of that DLC content right off the bat.
Capcom’s no slouch either, with the following highlights in the sale:
- Monster Hunter World for $17.99 / £14.99
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – Master Edition (includes base game and Iceborne expansion) for $44.98 / £37.49
- Devil May Cry 5 for $18.39 / £16.09
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy for $13.79 / £13.79
- Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for $6.99 / £5.59
- Resident Evil 2 Remake for $17.99 / £15.99
- Resident Evil 4 for $4.59 / £3.44
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen for $8.39 / £6.71
- Mega Man 11 for $13.79 / £11.49
Meanwhile, Bandai Namco’s got you sorted on all the anime games – and Dark Souls, although curiously the first game isn’t on sale this time.
- Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition for $19.54 / 13.79
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot for $33.59 / £27.99
- God Eater 3 for $17.99 / £11.99
- Code Vein for $27.59 / £18.39
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition for $13.99 / £9.79
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom for $13.79 / £11.49
- Soulcalibur 6 Deluxe Edition for $20.69 / £17.24
There’s plenty more offers to look through including time-limited Star Deals that will pop up over 24 or 48-hour periods, so there’s bound to be something for you. The Fanatical Summer Sale runs for the next two weeks until August 16.