For this Location Domination challenge, you’ll need to seek and destroy a bunch of teddy bears at Holly Hedges.
Earlier in the season, you were tasked with finding and carrying giant pink teddies at Risky Reels. This challenge is similar except you’ll be destroying teddy bears instead. These teddies are difficult to miss given that they’re quite large, but they aren’t pink this time.
To find them, head to Holly Hedges straight from the Battle Bus and be sure to grab some weapons as this area is going to get busy very quickly. You can check out the rest of the Location Domination challenges here.
Fortnite: Destroy Teddy Bears at Holly Hedges
Once you’ve arrived at Holly Hedges and found a teddy bear, you’ve two choices: try to destroy them as silently as possible using a pickaxe, or grab a weapon and blast them apart. Using a weapon will alert opponents to your location sooner, so be mindful of that.
You can find giant teddy bears:
- Sitting beneath a large tree, next to a bench in the top left of the area
- Beside the tent in the back garden of the blue and brown brick house across from the giant tree
- In that same house, head up the stairs to find one near an armchair
- Downstairs, you’ll find one besides the stripey sofa
- Next, head into the garden centre and find one in the corner near a cash desk
- Near some wood pallets in the garden centre
- In the three-story yellow house, next to a double bed
- In the same house, head upstairs to find one near a gnome and a telescope
- In the grey house, next to the bed
You can check out the latest Fortnite Season 3 rumours here.
You can check our Henchman challenge guide here, which tells you where to find Henchmen, bosses and how to open ID Scanner doors and chests. You can also check out our guides on where to find Lockie’s Lighthouse, Apres Ski and Mount Kay, where to find secret passages, Shadow safe houses and how to visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack and Crash Site without swimming in a single match.