The first lot of Fortnite’s Location Domination Overtime Challenges have been leaked and there’s plenty to keep you busy over the next few weeks.
Fortnite: Season 3 has been delayed until June 4, but there’s a lot of new content still to come in Season 2. Alongside a new Spy mode and Party Royale, some new Overtime Challenges begin later today and will continue over the next few weeks.
There will be a second set of Overtime Challenges releasing on May 14 and we’ll be updating this page with guides to help you breeze through them.
Fortnite: Season 2 – Location Domination Overtime Challenges
There’s a new twist with these challenges in that it looks like they will continuously update with more tiers. With the Destroy Gnomes challenge, for example, you begin by destroying three Gnomes before upgrading to destroying seven then fifteen Gnomes.
The totals will likely be cumulative rather than having to start from scratch all over again, but it gives you something to do each time you log in, even if it’s a bit repetitive.
Not all of these challenges will be available at once, so check back soon for more guides. You can also check out the latest Season 3 rumours here.
- Eliminate player or Henchmen at Pleasant Park
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner at The Grotto
- Throw Henchmen overboard at The Yacht
- Destroy Gnomes at Camp Cod or Fort Crumpet
- Damage players at The Agency
- Collect metal at Hydro 16 or Compact Cars
- Search ammo boxes at Lazy Lake
- Search chests at Retail Row
- Catch fish at Slurpy Swamp
- Place top 10 after landing at Dirty Docks
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Rig
- Search ammo boxes at Sweaty Sands
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Shark
- Search chests at Craggy Cliffs
- Place top 10 after landing at Frenzy Farm
- Collect wood at Weeping Woods
- Destroy Teddy Bears at Holly Hedges
- Apply Shields or Healing at Shanty Town or The Orchard
- Damage players at Salty Springs
- Catch weapons at Misty Meadows
You can check our Henchman challenge guide here, which tells you where to find Henchmen, bosses and how to open ID Scanner doors and chests. You can also check out our guides on where to find Lockie’s Lighthouse, Apres Ski and Mount Kay, where to find secret passages, Shadow safe houses and how to visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack and Crash Site without swimming in a single match.