The good ship Modern Warfare looks to have sprung another leak. According to information distributed on the r/modernwarfare subreddit, as many as 7 new playlists are headed to CoD Warzone, including Duos, Quads, and more.
Posted by u/Senescallo, the alleged leak details tons of new maps, weapons, and operators for Modern Warfare multiplayer.
But most interesting for Warzone players is the inclusion of a list of 7 possible new playlist additions to the battle royale mode.
We recently saw a solo queue added to the originally 3-player Warzone, so all of these seem at least possible.
The leaked game types are as follows:
- Battle Royale Duos – Team gamemode with 2 players
- Battle Royale Quads – Team gamemode with 4 players
- Battle Royale High Action – A version of Warzone where the gas moves in more quickly
- Battle Royale Shotty Snipers – A version of Warzone with just shotguns, sniper rifles and no loadout drops
- Battle Royale One Shot – A version of Warzone with one-shot headshots and no loadout drops
- Realism Battle Royale – This is probably similar to realism difficulty mode in Call of Duty, where you see limited HUD elements
- Hardcore Battle Royale – This is probably similar to hardcore multiplayer modes, which have reduced health, limited HUD, and friendly fire
Each of these would definitely shake up the Warzone experience with a different gameplay feel.