Stuck inside and need a long RPG to immerse yourself in? Square Enix is running a digital sale right now, so it’s the perfect time to pick something up.
Square Enix’s publisher sale extends to both the Nintendo eShop and Microsoft Store, so Switch and Xbox gamers will have something to look forward to from this sale! PS4 users are unfortunately out of luck, however. The titles on sale vary by console too–Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition isn’t on the Switch, while SaGa Scarlet Grace isn’t on the Xbox One. Still, both systems offer a pretty good price on what they DO have!
Here is the full list of what’s on sale:
- Dragon Quest for $3.99 (eShop)
- Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line for $5.19 (eShop)
- Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation for $9.99 (eShop)
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered for $11.99 (Microsoft | eShop)
- Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster for $24.99 (Microsoft)
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age for $24.99 (Microsoft | eShop)
- Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition for $17.49 (Microsoft)
- Just Cause 4 Complete Edition for $20.99 (Microsoft)
- Kingdom Hearts III for $17.99 (Microsoft)
- Life is Strange 2: Complete Season for $15.99 (Microsoft)
- Oninaki for $29.99 (eShop)
- Romancing SaGa 3 for $21.74 (Microsoft | eShop)
- SaGa Scarlet Grace: Ambitions for $22.49 (eShop)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for $19.79 (Microsoft)
- Star Ocean: First Departure R for $16.79 (eShop)
If you’re really looking for some Square Enix-flavored PS4 deals, you can find a few at Amazon. A physical copy of Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is available for $18.88, but you might need to wait a bit for shipping. Or, you can grab NieR Automata: Game of the YoRHa Edition for $29.99, which is a fantastic game everyone should play.
But, if digital is find with you, the publisher sale will last until March 30, so act fast!