The new Borderlands 3 DLC, Guns, Love and Tentacles, releases next week and there are eight new Legendary weapons to get your grubby mitts on.
Alongside a new story campaign and a bunch of other new cosmetics and weapons, the Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC comes with at least eight new Legendary and Epic weapons. It’s not clear what you’ll need to do in order to get these weapons – whether it’s from a specific boss or by completing a certain quest – but for now, let’s take a look at what you’ll be getting.
Borderlands 3: Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC – New Legendary weapons
Each weapon will come with a roll that’s fairly similar to the numbers reported by Arekkz in his latest video, and Borderlands 1 players will recognise an old favourite in the list below.
- Loaded Unflappable Mutant assault rifle – This AR has a sharp-toothed mouth at the end of the barrel and inflicts roughly 226 damage on your opponents. It also comes with 73% accuracy, 96% handling and a fast reload speed. If you continuously fire it, it seems to emit a laser that stays fixed on enemies, which is cool.
- Daisy Bowie Cocky Bastard sniper – This sniper deals 683 damage, comes with 96% accuracy and 32% handling, and has a surprisingly fast reload for a sniper. A Crit hit ricochets one bullet at the nearest enemy, which comes in handy.
- Unlimited Firesale Anarchy shotgun – This shotgun packs a lot of power into its projectiles, offering around 55×13 damage, with 49% accuracy and 61% handling. When you throw this weapon to reload it, it’ll stick to a surface and when shot, will explode to inflict even more damage. It also stacks, making it extremely deadly at close-range.
- Daisy Skullmasher sniper – Borderlands 1 fans will be familiar with this old sniper. In Borderlands 3, it offers roughly 421 x 5 damage, 90% accuracy and 23% handling.
- Defrauding Oblivion SMG – This shiny little number does damage 112, comes with 71% accuracy and 67% handling. It switches element on reload, and as it’s a Hyperion weapon, you get an Oldridian shield when aiming down sights, which also reduces elemental damage by 20%.
- Same-day Firesale Flama Diddle++ shotgun – This shotgun deals 71×9 damage, and comes with 51% accuracy and 62% handling. It’s an incendiary weapon, and like the previous shotgun, can be thrown and shot to inflict even more damage. It has a reload time of two seconds which isn’t the worst stat for a shotgun.
- Abundant Quicksilver Insider shotgun – We’ve got another shotgun here, which deals 238×6 damage, and has an impressive 79% accuracy, though its handling is low at 29%. It switches between corrosive and shock damage and fires a spread with +252 Splash Damage radius.
- Hawt Dayumned Seeryul Killur AR – Finally, we have this quirky assault rifle. It deals 134 damage, has 67% accuracy and 59% handling, which isn’t a bad mix for an AR. Killing an enemy increases its damage, fire rate and heat shot cost, and damage can stack three times. It also has an unlimited mag size, but it will eventually overheat and break. It also has a bottle for its sights, which probably doesn’t help.
You can check out more details about the new weapons in Arekkz video down below.
There are a lot of great legendary shotguns in Borderlands 3, like the Conference Call Legendary Shotgun. There are also a lot of easter eggs to find, like the Rick and Morty gun, the Destiny Dinklebot Easter Egg and Loot-O-Gram, Lord of the Rings Easter Egg and Balrog fire-whip gun and the One Punch Man gun.