Saints Row 4: Re-elected has been officially announced for Switch, after various leaks by retailers.
Deep Silver has confirmed Saints Row 4: Re-Elected will be released on March 27 for Switch.
The game will be released with “25 additional enhancements,” and those who pre-order at retail will receive a Presidential Pin Badge Set.
Below is a breakdown of the story and features in case you need to brush up, or haven’t played the game before.
The unbelievable happens: the upper mind of the Saints becomes President of the United States. And the aliens have invaded. The Saints land in a bizarre Steelport simulation. With numerous new and old buddies by the side, a gigantic arsenal of superpowers, the task now is to free humanity from the clutches of the upper alien Zinyak . True to the motto: “Escape or die tryin ‘”, it is up to the players to free the Saints from their dilemma and save the world … if you would like to call it that.
- The American Dream – Play as President of the United States in a story that spans countries, spaces and times. It’s up to you to free the world – for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
- Mega Superhero – Jump over buildings. Only kill people with your mind. Storms through tanks. These are just a few of the powers you can use in your job.
- Alien Toys of Destruction – Use an impressive range of vehicles and weapons … FOR SCIENCE.
Custom Weapons, Custom Chaos – You customized your character. You have adjusted your clothes. Now you can complete your look with the all-new weapon customization system.
- Dynamic Duo – Co-op with seamless drop-in and drop-out is a Saints Row standard that has been improved. The only thing better than a vile president with superpowers is two of them.
- Fully Re-Elected – Saints Row IV Re-Elected includes 25 impressive additions, including the Dubstep Gun (Remix) package, the President package, the Commander-In-Chief package, and the two celebrated story extensions “Enter The Dominatrix ”and“ How The Saints Save Christmas ”.