Zombie Army 4: Dead War players will be able to enjoy post-release content in the form of a season pass.
Rebellion has released a new trailer showcasing some of the content coming to Zombie Army 4: Dead War post-launch in Season One.
As you will see, the trailer teases the new mini-campaign, Hell Cult, which includes new missions for one-four players.
Season One will also come with additional character packs, weapon bundles, weapon skins, and character outfit bundles.
As part of its post-release plans, the developer will also release new maps for Horde Mode free to all players.
Here’s what’s included in the Season One pass:
- Three new campaign missions
- Four character packs, featuring playable characters that can be used in any mode
- Nine weapon bundles including new weapons, charms, skins and more
- Five weapon skin packs to customize your arsenal
- Four character outfit bundles, featuring new outfits and hats
You can opt to pre-order the Super Deluxe Version which comes with the game and Season One pass.
More details on the pass will be provided at a later date.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War releases February 4 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.