The Last Autumn is the latest expansion for Frostpunk, and it releases today.
Described as the biggest and most complex Frostpunk scenario yet, The Last Autumn is available on Steam and GOG today.
The Last Autumn is a prequel story taking place before the endless winter, and you will experience the events which lead to the icy cataclysm and the construction of the Generator.
Here’s a list of features:
- A prequel story set in a new environment not yet covered by snow that allows players to construct the Generator from the ground up to prepare their society for the upcoming winter.
- A new Endless Mode variant — Builders — that redefines the challenges players will face by providing different setups and solutions.
- Two new Books of Laws allowing players to shape their society in previously unknown ways.
- New threats and issues to deal with such as toxic gases and workers going on strike.
- Influence society in creative new ways from establishing labor unions to outright manipulation.
- New technology tree, inventions to discover, and resources to obtain.
- 25 new buildings to construct such as docks, a telegraph station, a labor union building and more.
- New social classes including Convicts — a cheap and obedient workforce.
- Discover even more new mechanics and tweaks to the gameplay.
The expansion for the city-building survival game will run you $16.99 and is also part of the season pass.