The Nintendo Switch has a lot of great games, which can mean internal storage runs out pretty quickly if you’re an avid game collector – and with plenty of must-have titles on the platform even those getting one this weekend will likely already be thinking about how many games that 32GB internal hard drive can hold. That’s where memory cards come in.
Thankfully, there’s been quite a few Black Friday (or Cyber Monday) deals on memory cards this Black Friday weekend – including the SanDisk officially licensed ones, which means they’ve been given the Nintendo Seal of Approval and you can rest assured they’ll work with your Nintendo Switch. Helpfully, they also come in three flavours – all of which are enjoying a Cyber Monday discount at Amazon UK, so you can grab them in 64GB, 128GB or 256GB each with their own Nintendo-inspired design.
- SanDisk MicroSDXC Memory Card for Nintendo Switch – 64GB for £10.99
- SanDisk MicroSDXC Memory Card for Nintendo Switch – 128GB for £24.32
- SanDisk MicroSDXC Memory Card for Nintendo Switch – 256GB for £42.99
Our friends in the US shouldn’t feel left out either, as US retailer Best Buy are also knocking chunks off their prices for the same cards. For the record, recent releases Luigi’s Mansion 3 is around 6.5GB and Pokemon Sword/Shield is around 9.5GB – so hopefully that should give you some idea of how many games you’ll be able to fit onto a card and inform your decision as to which one is right for you.
- SanDisk MicroSDXC Memory Card for Nintendo Switch – 64GB for $14.99
- SanDisk MicroSDXC Memory Card for Nintendo Switch – 128GB for $19.99
- SanDisk MicroSDXC Memory Card for Nintendo Switch – 256GB for $39.99
Now you’ve got that extra storage, how about some games to put on there? Be sure to check out our Best Nintendo Black Friday Deals hub for all the Nintendo Switch related bargains, or there’s also our Best Xbox Black Friday Deals hub for your Xbox One/Xbox One X discounts – or of course, our Best PlayStation Black Friday Deals if you’d like offers of the PS4 & PSVR variety.