A number of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order’s problems have been addressed in a new update.
Today’s Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order patch has arrived on all platforms, though once again it doesn’t address the major performance/stuttering issues. Instead, it fixes a couple of progression blockers and various other smaller bugs.
Dathomir gets the lion’s share of fixes today, which should help players who can’t progress in certain areas. The now infamous gap that some managed to cross without a double-jump has been fixed, to deter players who do not yet have the ability. This does not solve the problem for those already stuck on the other side, though.
There’s also a new bridge that makes accessing a certain area possible for players, having previously blocked progress for some. Another bug that prevented players from being able to leave the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed, alongside the issue that made it impossible for players to acquire the double-bladed Lightsaber on Dathomir.
Outside of fixes, there’s one gameplay tweak in today’s update. The Force bar has had its colour changed to make it easier to read in battle.
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favourite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.