There’s a new Borderlands 3 patch that aims to take care of a few player-reported issues.
Borderlands 3‘s latest hotfix is now available on all platforms. This update is entirely focused of addressing bugs that could block player progress, as well taking care of a few other miscellaneous issues.
Hotfixes are live updates the game automatically downloads in the main menu, so be sure to sit on that screen for a bit the next time you launch Borderlands 3 to get the update.
Outside of fixes, the hotfix also begins the winding down of the game’s Bloody Harvest event by reducing the frequency of Haunted enemies across the world. Check below for the full change log:
- Addressed a reported concern that players would experience their screen shaking while in a party when one player used Bear Fist
- Addressed a reported concern with duplicated audio when Maya turns on the music in “Beneath the Meridian” when playing in a party
- Addressed a reported concern where players couldn’t hear Aurelia’s Holographic Doorbell answer the door
- Addressed a reported concern where some players were missing the waypoint when quitting out of the map or performing a save and load during the “Bad Reception” side mission
- Addressed a reported concern that the portal in Destroyer’s Rift disappears after completing the mission “Divine Retribution”
- Addressed a reported concern that the Eridian structures were not resetting after player death during the Tyreen boss fight
- Lowered the chance to see Haunted enemies outside of Heck.
The big Borderlands 3 November update is still on track. Among other things, the patch will add free new content to the game in the form of Takedown at Maliwan’s Blacksite.