Divinity: Original Sin 2 players should fire up the game and enjoy the latest DLC drop.
Larian Studios is handing Divinity: Original Sin 2 players another free gift box, which contains some nice goodies.
Called Order & Magic, it’s the third free DLC drop to be patched into all versions of the game across all platforms.
You can access the contents of the Gift Bag via the in-game menu, and enable or disable each individual feature. The items are compatible with all prior Gift Bags (Beauty Salon and Song of Nature), and you’re free to enable as many or as few as you’d like.
Here’s what you will find in Gift Bag 3:
- Pet Power
- Pet Power greatly enhances the summoning class and its infusion spells. With this feature, you can cast infusion spells on all available summons, not just your own Incarnate. Each summons receives different skills depending on the base elemental infusion type.
- Combat Randomiser
- When entering combat, one or more random enemies will receive one of the new special statuses created specially for this feature. Think you know how a particular fight is going to go down? Not any more! This will change everything you thought you knew about combat, with each battle presenting a fresh new challenge.
- Nine Lives (Black Cat+)
- Transforms the Black Cat into a follower. Once rescued, a whistle will appear in your inventory. You can use this if your cat gets lost or if you want to change who it follows.
- Improved Organisation
- Find a collection of special bags that allow you to better (and automatically) organize your inventory.
- Sourcerous Sundries
- In each major hub, you can now find a mysterious vendor selling exotic and potent artifacts. These artifacts can upgrade a character’s gear with immense power, bringing them up to the players’ current level.
- Tired of forgetting to switch to your ‘haggling’ character when talking to traders? Now the reputation and skill of your whole party can help you wrangle the best prices.
There’s also good news if you play the game on Switch: you are now able to invite friends to your game via the new friend invite feature.
It’s easy to do: just pick the friend you’d like to invite, and if they accept they’ll join your party whether you’re just getting started or well on your way in various adventures.