Frostpunk: Console Edition is now available for PS4 and Xbox One.
11 bit studios has released Frostpunk: Console Edition.
If you never played it on PC, the game is a mix of post-apocalyptic survival, city-builder, and simulation.
It puts you in the role of a 19th-century leader of what’s assumed to be the last Earth colony. You will rule the city’s population, keep up with its infrastructure, and develop steam-based technologies to survive an apocalyptic winter.
Here’s a list of features for those who didn’t play it on PC:
- Maintain Hope – Survival is about hope and the will to live. Your ability to spark and maintain these two in your people will be a determinant factor for success.
- Make the Law – Society is a group of people abiding by the same rules and sharing similar beliefs. Establishing laws and customs will be a crucial factor in shaping your society.
- Weigh Your Choices – Will you allow child-labor? How will you treat the sick and wounded? Frostpunk challenges tactical skills while questioning your morality.
- Explore – Expeditions, while risky, can bring you valuable intel, precious supplies and grow your society’s population. There may be people out there, and their fate lies solely in your hands.
- Play Endlessly- Endless Mode offers new maps, game modes, mechanics, and allows you to dive into the Frostpunk experience deeper than ever before.
Frostpunk: Console Edition will run you $29.99 digitally and the retail version is $34.99, or the regional equivalent.