Overwatch has received a rather large patch on the PTR that Blizzard has dubbed a “remaster.”
A new patch is available on the Overwatch PTR for PC, and it features a load of hero changes.
Looking over the patch notes you will notice some major changes to Sigma. Nerfs were made to Baptiste’s Immortality Field, Lucio’s Wall Ride, and Symmetra’s Sentry Turret.
Buffs were applied to Roadhog’s Scrap Gun, Lucio’s Amp It Up, and Winston’s Barrier Projector.
Changes to Sigma include his Kinetic Grasp no longer blocking Chain Hook and Whip Shot, and his regeneration rate was reduced by 25 seconds.
Other changes made to various heroes can be found below in the patch notes.
Overwatch Patch 1.41
- Patch 1.41 is a remaster and will require a relatively large download for all platforms.
- Regeneration rate increased from 12.5% to 16% per second
- Delay before regeneration begins lowered from 1 second to 0.75 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 9 to 10 seconds
- Ammunition increased from 5 to 6.
- No longer blocks Chain Hook and Whip Shot
- High gravity effect duration reduced from 1.2 to 0.9 seconds
- Regeneration rate reduced from 175 to 150 per second
- Now has a 1 second cooldown after recalling the barrier
- Initial 0.2 second cast time removed
- Duration increased from 6 to 9 seconds
- Health increased from 600 to 700
- Health decreased from 250 to 200
- Speed boost’s effect increased from 20% to 25%
Amp It Up
- Speed boost’s amplification increased from 50% to 60%
- Speed buff reduced from 40% to 30%
- The extra beams created by Valkyrie now ignore enemy barriers
- Self-healing reduced from 30 to 20 health per second
- Time to reach max charge increased from 1 to 1.4 seconds
The Best Defense…
- Shield health gained per hit reduced from 35 to 30
- Cooldown increased from 4 to 6 seconds
- Cooldown now begins immediately upon deploying the beacon or if it is killed by an enemy
- Duration reduced from 15 to 12 seconds
- Health reduced from 5000 to 4000
- Damage per second reduced from 50 to 40
- Players impacted by the primary fire beam should now hear a louder impact sound
- Damage falloff now starts at 13 meters, up from 10 meters
- Fixed a player profile issue preventing hero win percentages from being displayed for competitive arcade mode seasons
- Fixed a bug with Brigitte’s Rally checking line of sight from her feet instead of from her head
- Fixed a bug with Inspire’s position being affected by the player’s aim pitch
- Fixed a bug that allowed Doomfist to use Meteor Strike before taking impact damage from Sigma’s Gravitic Flux
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sigma’s Gravitic Flux to ignore line of sight through some ceilings
- Fixed a bug with EMP’s position being affected by player’s aim pitch
- Fixed a bug that caused Winston’s Barrier Projector to not consistently play its destroyed visual effects