The Fortnite x Batman LTM is now live across all platforms, so let’s take a look at where to find the Bat Signals.
As part of the Welcome to Gotham challenges, you’ll need to find and light up Bat Signals outside of Gotham City.
The Bat Signals are fairly large and are often found on top of hills, so you should spot them pretty easily. We know of eight locations so far, but you’ll only need to light up three to complete this challenge.
Light up different Bat Signals outside of Gotham City
Your best bet is to pick one of the Bat Signal locations on the map and land there straight away. As there are a limited number of Bat Signals, some of the areas will get busy quite quickly, so do your best to land, fire up the signal then head off in search of a weapon.
Once you’ve found a Bat Signal, walk up to it and light it up when prompted. The iconic signal will then glow in the sky for a few seconds and a little tune will play.
You can find a Bat Signal:
- On the rooftop of the building in Junk Junction
- On the hill north of Lucky Landing
- To the west of Moisty Palms
- On the hill northwest of Fatal Fields
- North of Salty Springs
- Northeast of Snobby Shores, on a hilltop
- On the hilltop east of Pleasant Park
- In the North of Lazy Lagoon