Pagan Online releases out of Early Access today with a new story campaign, characters, skill trees and more.
Pagan Online, the top-down action RPG from Wargaming and Mad Head Games, has officially launched after several months in Early Access.
Today’s release comes with plenty of new, in-game content including new characters, zones, and new skill trees.
Here’s a list of additions and updates included at launch:
- New Content – Headlined by two new playable characters, Hector and Eldan, Pagan Online launches with new game-changing content including new bosses, items, maps, zones, and more for all stages of the game.
- 60-Hour Campaign – A full campaign inspired by Slavic myths and spread across eight acts is now complete.
- Expanded Control Options – By popular demand, Pagan Online now supports a click-to-move control scheme as well as gamepad support.
- Revamped Systems – Item drops and recipes have received major balance tweaks to reflect higher diversity and value, while the game’s crafting system has also been overhauled.
- New Skill Trees – Players can harness the power of new skill trees, allowing them more freedom to customize their builds and find their preferred path to destruction.