Looking for The Sims 4 cheats? You’re in the right place.
As we all know, life is hard. We slog through it, surviving from paycheque to paycheque, doing our best to get by. If only there was a way to make things easier – perhaps a combination of buttons followed by a passphrase that would magically make more money appear in our bank accounts.
While I can’t help you do that in real life, I can help you do it in The Sims 4 with these handy cheats.
The Sims 4 cheats
So, how exactly do cheats work in The Sims 4?
It depends on what platform you’re playing on. If you’re on PC, simply hold CTRL (Command on Mac) and Shift, then press C. For consoles, you hold down all four shoulder buttons.
This opens up the secret Sims 4 cheat menu, from where you can input a range of handy commands.
The Sims 4 money cheats
If you’re looking to buy a bigger house or to simply fill your current lodgings with swanky new furnishings, type these money codes into The Sims 4 cheat window:
- “kaching” – get 1,000 simoleons
- “motherlode” – get 50,000 simoleons
- “FreeRealEstate On” – make all the lots in your neighbourhood free
The Sims 4 item cheats
If you can’t be bothered to unlock things through gameplay, here are a handful of cheats to make it easier for you to deck out your pad with whatever you like. Type these into The Sims 4 cheat window to achieve the following effects:
- “bb.showhiddenobjects” – shows all the hidden stuff in the catalogue
- “bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement” – unlocks special career items
- “bb.moveobjects on” – select an object after entering and you can move it anywhere, including locations outside the grid