It’s Week 2 in Dauntless, so let’s take a look at some new Hunt Pass challenges.
This week, you’ll need to slay Behemoths using Shock weapons and successfully dodge attacks to earn your Heartseekers.
The other challenges this week focus on using different weapons against Behemoths, so it would make sense to kill two birds with one stone and equip Shock varieties of these weapons.
Dauntless Week 2 Hunt Pass challenges
Each challenge is worth 150 Heartseekers and it shouldn’t take you long to complete them all.
- Shocking Display: Slay 10 Behemoths using Shock weapons (0/10)
- No Surrender: Slay 10 Behemoths using Repeaters or Axes (0/10)
- Master of Evasion: Dodge through 125 attacks (0/125)
- Behemoth’s Bane: Slay 10 Behemoths using Hammers or War Pikes (0/10)
Once you’re done, you can check out our guides on Behemoth breakparts, how to get Arcstones and our other top tips for getting started in Dauntless.
- Dauntless: Behemoth Breakpart guide
- Dauntless Patrol and Arcstone Guide: How to get Dull, Shining, and Peerless Arcstone
- Dauntless Scales Guide: Where to find Furious Rage Scale, Jagged Spark Scale, Thundering Scale, and Scorch Scale
- Dauntless: How to farm Orbs
- Dauntless: Deathmarks, tips, and the best starting weapons for your new Behemoth hunting adventure
- Dauntless: Season 5 Week 3 Hunt Pass challenges
- Dauntless: Season 5 Week 2 Hunt Pass challenges
- Dauntless: Season 5 Week 1 Hunt Pass challenges