Bethesda continues to release content for the Wild Appalachia update with this week’s new Fallout 76 patch.
Alongside new content for Wild Appalachia the latest Fallout 76 patch tackles bugs and adds the ability to inspect a player’s Vending Machine contents.
The Project Paradise event takes place in a large set of Biome Labs beneath Arktos Pharma. To start Project Paradise, head to the Arktos Pharma building in the Forest region of Appalachia. Once you enter the lobby, take the elevator down to the labs.
Once you have made the descent, you will help Arktos Pharma with their experiments on Appalachian creatures in the labs. Doing so will reward you with new loot and XP.
You will need to help all three Biome Labs in order to earn nice rewards, so Bethesda suggests forming a group as you will encounter level 50+ enemies.
Elsewhere in the notes it states an inspect option has been added to view other players’ Vending Machines. This will make it easier to find items to purchase.
Patch notes going over bug fixes are below.
Fallout 76 – patch 18.104.22.168
C.A.M.P., Crafting, Workshops
- Scrapping: Fixed an issue that could cause an unintended item to be scrapped when rapidly scrapping items.
- Vending: Fixed a rare issue that could prevent a player from purchasing items from another player’s Vending Machine under specific circumstances.
- Vending: Reaching the maximum C.A.M.P. budget no longer prevents the player from assigning items to their Vending Machines.
- Weekly: Fixed an issue in which Survival Mode Weekly Challenges could be completed in Adventure Mode.
- ProSnap Deluxe: Taking a picture of a frog with the ProSnap Deluxe now correctly counts toward Herpetologist World Challenge progress.
- Herpetologist : Building a frog habitat now correctly counts toward Herpetologist World Challenge progress.
- World: Updated the wording on several Tadpole Badge World Challenges to help clarify the objective.
- Apparel: Fixed an issue in which some Apparel items were incorrectly providing +1 Damage Resistance when equipped.
- Floor Decor: Cat and Deathclaw Topiaries can no longer be built if they have not yet been unlocked in the Atomic Shop.
- Backpack Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could cause the High Capacity Backpack mod to become duplicated.
Performance and Stability
- Loading: Addressed a rare issue that could prevent players from loading into a world after using Player Vending Machines.
- Stability: Fixed an issue that could cause the PC game client to crash.
Quests and Events
- Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could allow players to earn the rewards from the Athletics and Swimming Tests multiple times.
- Miscellaneous: The objective to “Investigate Seismic Activity,” obtained from the Personal Terminal, now correctly completes upon reaching the Purveyor’s shop.
- Additional Miscellaneous: Fixed an issue that could cause an error message to appear after selecting Biv’s entry in the Personal Terminal’s Daily Planner.
- Pioneer Scouts: Completing Stings and Things, Operation Tidy, and Campfire Tales will no longer award Possum Badges to players who have not yet been promoted to the Possum rank.