You’re on the hunt for more buried treasure this week, but first, you’ll need to find the map.
One of the challenges this week involves heading to Paradise Palms and looking for buried treasure. There is a signpost that has a treasure map on it that’s a little tricky to find, but we’ve got you covered.
Grab a weapon as soon as you can and keep an eye out because this area is about to get very busy.
Fortnite: where to find the treasure map signpost
First, land at Paradise Palms. You’re aiming for the orange coloured buildings right in the centre of the area. The map is hidden behind a grey brick wall and looks like this:
Interact with the map and an X will mark the spot where you can find your Battle Star.
The location points to the end of the runway at Frosty Flights. Head over there, watch your six and get your star.
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 10 Challenges
- Laugh through flaming hoops using a Pirate Cannon
- Search the treasure map signpost at Junk Junction
- Week 8 Challenges
- Where to find the treasure map signpost and hidden Battle Star
- Where to find the giant telephones
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here and the Endgame challenge list here.